10 Cameroonians Nominated at AFRIMMA 2018
Written by Trevor Njoh on 29 July 2018
Cameroonian Nominee’s at AFRIMMA 2018
AFRICAN MUSIC MAGAZINE AWARDS (AFRIMMA) is the sole award ceremony in the Diaspora that caters to all musical genres including but not limited to: Afrobeats, Assiko, Bongo, Decale, Funana, Genge, Highlife, Hiplife, Kwaito, Lingala and Soukous.
It is the dream of every artist to be nominated for such a prestigious award. This year, ten Cameroonians in various categories were nominated.
Below are the list of Cameroonian nominees and their categories:
1) X Maleya nominated for Best African group.
2) Reniss nominated for Best female in central Africa
3) Daphne nominated best female in central Africa
4) Charlotte Dipanda nominated best female in central Africa
5) Gasha nominated for Best female central Africa
Cameroonians nominated for Best male in Central Africa are
For best video director only a Cameroonian was nominated
– Dr Nkeng Stephens
For best Newcomer to the industry only a Tenor was nominated.
The award ceremony will take place in the United states of America and Voting is ongoing on the link below