Images: J&R concept organises Bloggers Hangout to announce Season 2 of UJAMS “Une Journée Avec Ma Star”
Written by Jeremiah Ngwa on 18 June 2018
J&R concept last saturday 16th June organised a successful bloggers hangout to announce the second season of the popular tv show Une Journée Avec Ma Star (UJAMS). Seme Hotel in Limbe hosted the bloggers with the vocal highnes Blaise B of Alpha Better Record and dance hall queen Ewube as brand ambassadors.
The event started with a press conference in the dauphine banquet hall of the dame hotel. The room was full with more than 20 bloggers from yaounde, Douala and Buea. For example;
- Etuge Anselm of 237Showbiz
- BontehEngelbert of Bonteh’s Blog
- Joan Ngomba of Dcodedtv
- Arrey Bate of ArreyB’s Blog
- NginyuIssabella of Tonda Magazine
- Gina Ebob of Miss Gina Promotes
- KenneKenatia of Kamer Urbain
- Mizzy La Duzz of Critiqsite
- Charles Nestor of Batobesse
- Fon Felix of Kamerlink
- Bwang Abel ofBetatinz
- Ngwa Jeremiah of Ekwat
- ElianeGlamstar of 237xclusive
- Prince Oro of Pom Radio
- Teui Marie of Muzee
- Gabriel Tankeu of Mboa Buzz
- Carel Loki of Vortex Corporate
- Lionel Mekontso of Kamerbom
- Kum Elvis of Young K Promote
- EtchuTabot Terry of Cocowols (Modeling & Designing)
- Yvonne MojokoWole of Cocowols (Modeling & Designing)
The CEO of J&R concept Mr NVENAKENG Junior gave a detail presentation of the pogram and what viewers will see in the second season. Equinox Tv will be the only media to broadcast the second season which will carry lots of surprises.
Blaise B and Ewube unvailed the official poster of the UJAMS freestyle party which which will kickoff from Friday 6th July to Saturday 7th 2018 at Seme Beach with a host of celebrities like featuringEwube, Blaise B,AmbeSalatiel, TzyPanchak, Numerica, Ko-C and Ko-C as artists, Nchifor Valery, Epule Jeffrey and SyndyEmade. This will be an opportunity for fans to meet their favourite celebs and party with them.
J&B concepts will be engaging more with bloggers as a strategy to make this second season more successful after a great season one. Others guest speakers at the event included Mr. Yann ANOKO (General Manager of Seme), the two artists (Ewube and Blaise B), Nathalie WASE (Com. & PR Specialist of J&R Concepts).
The second season of the pogram will be aired on the 21st of July which carries 16 episodes. Here, fans will meet their favourite artists or actors face to face and they will have the opportunity to pass the whole day together.